Listed below are the slides and notes for presenters used during the Medicare for All- a Conservative View. Items to note on these materials:
- The information below contains references to insurance data. These are reference items only and viewers are encouraged to seek advice from licensed, independent insurance agents for a complete review of their current unique financial risks with health insurance. This will become more critical if the ACA/Obamacare law is repealed. A licensed agent does work on commission, but is not an agent of just one company. Instead, they work to serve the best interest of their clients.
- Healthcare.gov does have agents on staff to called “Navigators” who can assist with enrollment in ACA marketplace plans. Do know these are NOT licensed, qualified insurance agents and may not offer insurance advice. They are only qualified to assist with the enrollment process for individual, family, and small business plans.
- All slides used in the presentation include source citations for the corresponding data. Please use these references to explore the data for yourself.
- If you would like to use these slides to host your own presentation, you are STRONGLY encouraged to contact Kerri at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This presentation includes calculation data and insurance information that should be presented in a factual and unbiased way. While a rugged, go-getter attitude is appreciated, you will assume all liability for an error or inference you may make in presenting this material on your own.
- Additional live, in-person events will be scheduled in the near fure as well as virtual online, interactive sessions. Stay tuned for updates and chack back with Northern Illinois Progressives for those details,
J.W., Cary, IL
“…I was very impressed with Barber’s depth and delivery of her speech and the easy to understand visual aids used in her talk. Testing her knowledge, we peppered her with questions on and off topic . Kerri answered all with the facts and implications clearly showing how well she is versed on the issues.
“This kind of talk can be monotonous and tiresome with so may nuances and comparisons, but in this instance I was kept involved by a well modulated and involving talk with Powerpoint visuals to more easily clarify the issue without becoming just an actuarial table of unengaging numbers.
“…If you are local, do yourself a favor and go as you will not find a better way to be informed in this very topical and vital part of our lives.
Kudos to Kerri Barber for all the time and energy she has put into helping us understand the issues involving health care in the US. This was a eye opening and enlightening afternoon.”